Corporate Presentation: Capital Raising
31 Aug 2010
SacOil Holdings Limited ("SacOil") is a Pan African BEE oil and gas focused independent company with world class exploration assets across Africa. Access to significant African assets:
- African continent - geopolitical reasons/DOE energy security drive/ indigenization drives
- PetroSA relationship - deficiencies of their structure enable a mutually beneficial relationship
- Majors exiting downstream market.
- African assets, African controlled, African managed Oil and Gas independent integrated entity.
- Upholding of the highest standards of corporate integrity and ethics.
- Seasoned entrepreneurial Oil & Gas management team/ Global search for CEO ongoing.
- Replication of Tullow Oil plc which began as Energy Africa on the JSE (now a FTSE 100 company with a market capitalisation in excess of £11bn with 85 licences in 22 countries).